HOME DECORATING on a show string budget:
Renowned for his eclectic interior esthetic, Edward decided to collaborate and offer a service to New Yorkers to help transition their home space whilst staying affordable.
Let Edward creatively run wild with your home space, as he knows eclectic style. There are no boundaries, collecting and grouping unique vintage items that have been sourced from antique stores to estate sales. At times combining the environment and nature into your home.
He fills a space with objects you love and unique finds that are cleverly curated.
Why it works:
When it’s done well, Eclectic décor broadcasts your own confidence in your own style yet still adheres to the fundamentals of good design. You don’t have to choose between profiles or periods; there’s room for a range of favorites.
Home Decorating involves many of the same techniques as it focuses on improving the home. As a stylist, Edward has a great eye and can re designing your home space on a budget.
• Have you recently moved to NYC and overwhelmed with where to start and what to buy to decorate your new apartment?
• Are you struggling to find the time and energy to create your own space?
• Would you love someone to come in and create your home space so you are proud of your home?
• Would it be amazing to find someone to take the burden of decorating, sourcing furniture, wall color suggestions, accessorizing and styling and just creates a space that you are proud, without the price tag of an interior design company?
Our Home Decorating Services are here to take that entire headache away….
Edward is an acclaimed photographer and artist who is truly passionate in transforming home spaces. He has a unique eye for detail, loves to experiment and is gifted creatively and regocnized as an influencer in color. He chooses a few must-haves to anchor the space, experiments with rugs, artwork, lighting, accents and other elements.
He comes from an artist’s perspective when decorating a place, which means a conceptual meaning, a sense of depth and understanding the emotional meaning of colors and some of his work has been featured in w magazine, Elle, Vogue, CNN, t magazine, Another mag, and he also worked with Gucci.
When he’s not styling or shooting, he’s hunting something in an antique store or at a flea market, chances are he says, this way you won’t see the same thing in your friends home. Purchasing antiques and vintage pieces, trading hand-me-downs among friends and family.
Home decorating services includes:
• Edwards approach would be to asses your current home space, make some suggestions by selecting one or two items within your space and the creating the space around those key items
• Hunt for furniture, artwork, rugs and accessories and curates a selection of items
• Shopping suggestions for additional decorative pieces
• Design a room from top to bottom including all installation
If you would like to book a consultation please email email@example.com or call us on 347 984 9068. Home decorating consultation fees is $50.00 for the hour, which will be deducted from the overall cost. Home decorating fees with Edward range between an hourly rate for smaller spaces, individual room rates and complete top to bottom design and installation rates.
Here are some collections of his work.