Brooklyn Apartment and House Cleaning Services
Choose Lazy Susans Housekeeper and Maid cleaning service! We provide ongoing or periodic cleaning services to our Brooklyn Customers. We are also specialists in Move-in/Move-Out cleaning for Apartments, Condos, and Houses throughout New York City.
Our house cleaning service professionals serve our customers all over Brooklyn, and available around the clock. All our home cleaners are certified and background checked, At Lazy Susans, we are committed to also giving the best customer service with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you are not satisfied with your current home cleaning service, give us a call!
- Airbnb apartment cleaning
- Regular Maid cleaning
- Professional home cleaning service
- Same housekeeper every time
- Luxury cleaning specialists
- Luxury apartment cleaning
- De-clutter services
- Home Organization services
- LGBTQ Friendly Cleaning Services
- Maid Services
- Cleaning ServiceOwner occupied cleaning services
- Same day housekeeping cleaning services
- Pre inspection home cleaning services
- Post constructions deep cleaning specialists
- Post renovation deep cleaning service
- Janitorial cleaning service
You can choose a daily, weekly, monthly or a one off house cleaning service with Lazy Susans. There are absolutely no contracts and hidden fees. You can cancel or reschedule booking for zero dollars as long as it’s 24 hours before your scheduled house cleaning service. Now that’s flexibility!
Choose Lazy Susans Housekeeping and Maid Services. Join thousands of other Brooklyn home cleaning customers and book a Brooklyn Lazy Susans house cleaning service professional today! Simply enter your zip code details about your home and securely pay online. Your home will be sparkling clean in no time! Our apartment and house cleaning service providers and housekeepers only bring the best equipment!
Natural Microwave Cleaning Tip!
Cleaning a Microwave with Lemons
- Combine 1 cup of water, 1 cup of vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl and place the bowl in the center of your empty microwave.
- Turn your microwave on high for 2 minutes. After the microwave has filled with steam, use a damp cloth to wipe down the inside.
If your microwave needs further attention and cleaning, use a combination of baking soda and dish soap to wipe down the interior.
To clean the exterior of the microwave, wipe down the front door with your go-to cleaning solution. And if you own a stainless steel microwave, remove smudges on the exterior with a small amount of coconut spray and a paper towel.
Brooklyn Residential Cleaning Service
House – Apartment – Condo – Office and more!