Table Of Contents
How To Clean Shower Doors
Refresh your shower doors—including those tricky to reach corners—with this simple routine and easy-to-make cleaning solution from Michael Dimopoulos, a Thumbtack House Cleaner and the founder of Lazy Susans Cleaning. The best part—there’s no heavy duty scrubbing involved and it only takes a few minutes from start to finish.
- First, make the homemade cleaning solution by combining 1 cup of white vinegar and 3/4 cup of concentrated dishwashing liquid in a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture on shower doors and let it sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse with hot water and then wipe down doors with a paper towel.
- Give the corners of a shower door a thorough cleaning with a paste made from bicarb soda and lemon juice.
- Apply the paste with a toothbrush and scrub until grime dissolves.